"New and Updated" Timeline:
- 10/18/05 - Keep checking back as the site will soon undergo some major changes!
- 1/03/03 - Sad news: Dave's mom, Cappy passed away just after Christmas 2002.
- 01/01/03 - 46000 hits
- 7/25/02 - Added information on how to get Dave's autograph on an item.
- 7/12/02 - Relocated site to new ISP, updated look
- 4/09/01 - 30000 hits
- 1/16/99 - 10000 hits
- 10/28/98 - 8150 hits at the 2 year mark
- 10/15/98 - Article about the web site printed in the Lerner Times (Chicago neighborhood newspaper).
- 8/07/98 - Steve Lyons did a short "Where are they Now" piece about Dave on the Fox Sports Net program "Rewind".The show was a profile of Cleveland Indian Jim Thome, whose favorite player was Dave. The information quoted in the Kingman piece came from this web site and "Rewind" was kind enough to post the web address.
- 5/1/98 - Relocated site to www.davekingman.com.
- 1/6/98 - Relocated the site off the slow-moving AOL onto a Chicago ISP.
- 10/28/97 - 2628 hits at the 1 year mark
- 7/13/97 - Article about the web site in Tribune News, Tribune Co. Employee Newspaper.
- 10/28/96 - Dave Kingman Tribute Site goes online.
This web site was created and is owned entirely by John F. Kuczaj.
The Dave Kingman Web Site operates with the expressed oral consent of Dave Kingman, which may be revoked at any time and without reason.
Dave Kingman does not own this site, does not participate in editorial decisions, is unaware of the origins of the content of this site and has no responsibility for what appears on this site. Most of the Images and articles on the Dave Kingman Web Site are copyrighted by someone other than the Site creator. These images and articles are presented here for informational and entertainment purposes.
Because this is a non-revenue generating site and the information and images on this site are of an archival as well as a historical nature and not currently available on the internet, the webmaster of this site has made said information available in exchange for direct links to sites operated by copyright holders. The copyright holders retain all rights to the images and articles presented.
Back to the Main page